As stated by the MLCC:
- Daily Bread employees reserve the right to refuse alcohol service to guests.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on premises during any event.
- Clients are not permitted to serve their own beverages at their functions.
Daily Bread provides two options for beverage service:
1. Daily Bread License
Alcohol supplied by Daily Bread.
HOST BAR – The client pays for all of the guests’ beverages (billed upon consumption once the event is complete). All beverages are subject to applicable taxes and gratuities.
Drink Costs (before gratuity and taxes):
- Wine (charge by the bottle) – cost depends on selection
- Regular beer and shots $4
- Premium shots $5
- Imported beer $5
CASH BAR – Guests are responsible for purchasing their own beverages at the prices above. Wine becomes priced by the glass.
If beverage sales do not exceed $500, there will be a bartender charge of $15 per hour for each bartender. Hours worked are a minimum of 3 hours not including a ½ hour before and after the event.
2. Client Permit
Alcohol provided by client – charge of $7 per person corkage fee. Corkage fee covers mix, bar ice, glassware and all necessary garnishes.
An occasional permit must be obtained from the MLCC in the name of the host. That person is responsible for obtaining and paying for the permit and ordering and arranging the delivery of the beverages. Alcohol supplied by client may also be set-up as a host or cash bar.